A dream wedding at Château Le Haget
Getting married in a castle, how magical is that? At Château Le Haget, this dream can become reality. For an entire weekend, the castle is yours. Getting married at Le Haget is tailor-made and personal, we will do everything we can to ensure that you have an unforgettable wedding day.
For the most beautiful day of your life, you want to be sure that the organization of your wedding is in good hands. We have over 15 years of experience in organizing weddings at our castle and estate. We have already provided more than 150 bridal couples with an unforgettable day.
Everything for the perfect wedding
The unique combination of a dream place under the French sun, getting married in a park amidst century-old trees, the aperitif in front of the castle, delicious food, a party until the early hours and a place to sleep for up to 140 guests are the right ingredients for a successful and unforgettable wedding.
Capacity number of guests
Maximum number of dinner guests: 150
Available sleeping places: 140 (in the hotel, mobile homes and chalets)
Weekend layout and menu
- Mise en place and decorating the tables
- The guests prepare themselves in the various accommodations while the bride prepares for the big day in the suite of the castle
- Possibility of a wedding ceremony in the park
- After the wedding it is time for the aperitif that we will serve in front of the castle. We also serve delicious snacks
- Afterwards, dinner will take place, which we prepare ourselves.
- Because we go for the best quality, we do not work with caterers
- The party can last until the early hours with a DJ of your choice
- Guests sleep in the castle or in the park in one of the mobile homes or chalets
- A breakfast buffet is available with coffee, tea and various croissants and chocolate rolls until 11:30 am
- Lunch buffet
- End of program
The swimming pool and the playground are at your disposal all weekend.
Homemade Foie Gras (duck liver) with Armagnac and gingerbread, fig chutney and balsamic cream
Brochette with scallops, piquillos sauce and Venere risotto
Duck breast cooked at a low temperature, Pousse Rapière sauce (orange and Armagnac), small gratin with porcini mushrooms and seasonal vegetables
Wedding cake (3 chocolates delicious, macarons, mango sorbet and coulis)
The menu can be adjusted to your wishes
Your guests can fly to Toulouse from €99 and transport to Le Haget can be arranged.
No weddings will be organized at Le Haget between 13/07 and 17/08.